Pinterest is a bad habit that I don’t care to shake. I pin delicious looking recipes all day long. But I seldom ever make anything I pin. But I’ve decided to change that this summer.
And since I get stuck in cooking ruts — where I make the same things over and over again — I know my family would appreciate some variation in the menu. I don’t think I could have picked a more delicious bunch to start with.
Starting with these six super tasty looking recipes. And I’d thought I’d give you some inspiration to get in the kitchen and try your hand at these recipes too.
1. Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Skewers — Since it’s summer, we grill about once a week. These are at the top of my list.
2. Spicy Chicken and Pepper Jack Pizza — my kids love homemade pizza. I’d probably do a less spicy version for the kids
3. Shrimp Cobb Salad — I’m all over this one. Cobb salads are my absolute favorite and the shrimp is a great twist on a classic cobb
4. Chai Tea Ice cubes — Chai tea is so yummy. This is a perfect summer brunch idea.
5. Vanilla Slice Krempita — To borrow a phrase from Rachael Ray — Yummo!
6. Raw Bounty Bars — I love coconut and I love chocolate. Enough said.
So I guess I better get busy with this cooking endeavor. I’ll keep you posted on my progress!
And as always —
Linking up: That’s What Che Said